Groove: Stories to Refresh How We Think and Feel About Our Mental IllnessesCarley's first published book (co-authored with Daphne Tarango and 8 other inspirational writers) was published December 1, 2014, in paperback. Visit Carley's Book Shop page to see more about Groove, read reviews, and purchase.
Blogs – My Websites
Devotional messages based on my journey to God. He longs to have an intimate relationship with us. It's music to His ears when we worship him by 'singing His praises' even through our trials.
Bits and bites of mostly fun & curious stuff from a bipolar Christian!
Helping to break stigma against mental illness and abuse; one clouded window at a time. Stigma hurts everyone! Every time!
Healthy living website. Member since October 2008.
Doing Small-Business Bookkeeping, Payroll, & Personal Income Tax in Barrie, Ontario
Blogs - Contributor
Posts by Carley on the IBPF website:
- You Can't Lose - (This post is no longer available online - if you would like a copy of this post, please click for a PDF copy)
- Series: Changing Bipolar Disorder - How Journaling Changed Bipolar Disorder for Me
- Series: Changing Bipolar Disorder - How Food Changed Bipolar Disorder for Me
- Series: Changing Bipolar Disorder - How Positive Thinking Changed Bipolar Disorder for Me
- Series: Changing Bipolar Disorder - How Forgiveness Changed Bipolar Disorder for Me
- Would You Choose to Opt Out of Bipolar Disorder?
This post was quoted by one of the founders of the IBPF in 2013 at their conference called Mood Dialog Day. Here is the video of a portion of that conference on the Stanford Medicine website. My post is quoted at about the 14:30 point.
- Series: Mental Health Stigma - Myth vs Fact
- Series: Mental Health Stigma - Problems that Result
- Series: Mental Health Stigma - The Solution - Speaking Out
- Series: Mental Health Stigma - My Story
- Remission - Is It a Good Thing?
- Pets and Bipolar Disorder
- Who Can Have Mental Illness?
- Breaking the Window on Stigma
Blogs - Guest Posts
Duarte & Associates(Tax Consultants & Bookkeeping for Individuals and Small Business):
Iron FriendsBFMC Women's Ministries Blog - This was a blog on my church website. This blog is no longer there. However, if you would like to read these posts, click on the title to download a PDF copy.
My Country ManseStitching together a life one recipe, craft project, story, and pensive pause at a time.
Writing Challenges and Awards
15 Days - 15 Great New Habits!
a Jeff Goins Challenge
Awarded by Author,
Brenda J Wood